Brad Larsen is a Shareholder in ERISA Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. Brad is a leader in the qualified retirement plan industry. He has 29 years of experience as an advisor specializing in marketing, managing and designing qualified and non-qualified retirement plans with extensive knowledge about institutional investment planning.
His experience spans a wide range of industries including professional service organization's (Medical, Legal, and Accounting), manufacturing, and construction with particular emphasis on the following practice areas:
- Investment Policy Statement Design
- Manager Searches / Replacements
- Retirement Plan Design Analysis
- Vendor Search & Selection
- Fiduciary Standards of Care
- Plan Merger & Acquisition Assistance
- Plan Renovations
Brad has spent his career building the Sales & Marketing Divisions' of some of the most respected qualified retirement planning companies in the industry today. His prior experience includes working with firms such as Principal Financial Group, 401kExchange, Nationwide Retirement Services and RSM McGladrey Retirement Resources. Brad now puts his expertise to use for the exclusive benefit of ERISA Fiduciary Advisor's clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Center for Fiduciary Studies, Stetson University
- PlanSponsor Retirement Professional (PRP) - PlanSponsor.org.
Mr. Larsen is a frequent speaker and has hosted, presented and served as a seminar panelist on a variety of topics including qualified retirement plan design, fiduciary liability management and QDIA investment selection.
Brad has been a Florida Resident since 1971 and currently lives in Stuart, Florida with his wife Elizabeth Metzger and three sons Erik, Colin and Matthew. He enjoys sports such as football, basketball, golf, fishing, boating and has a hobby of collecting tropical palm trees.